Poppy seeds - 1/4 cup
Raw Rice - 1/4 cup
Coconut - 1/4 cup
Cardamon - 10
Almonds - Handful
Cashew nuts - Handful
Jaggery - 500 grams
For Garnishing :-
Ghee - 2Tbs
Cashew nuts - 20
Raisins - 20
1. Melt the jaggery by adding 4 cups water strain it and set it aside.
2. Soak the cashew nuts and almonds in 1 cup water and set aside.
3. Dry roast poppy seeds.. then add rice,cardamons separately and cool it set aside
4. First dry grind the poppy seeds ... then add rice,cardamons,coconut,almonds,cashews with some water and make fine paste.
5. Transfer the paste to thick bottom pan by adding some water.
6. Pour the jaggery water into it and mix well.
7. Boil on medium flame and continuously stir for 20 mins .
8. Then garnish with fried cashews,raisins and boil for 5 more mins ..turnoff the heat..
9. Can be served hot or cold..:)